Monday, November 5, 2018

I will create a chat bot with dialogflow or luis or wit or other services

I will create a chat bot with dialogflow or luis or wit or other services












About:

(Please contact me before ordering the Gig)

Hi there !

I will create an intelligent chat bot using any platform (your choice). It can integrate with facebook,skype,telegram,website,etc

I can also make use of APIs and run any jobs using chat bots.

I will customize the user experience and functions according to your need.

So, please drop me a message with all your needs and we can discuss the possibilities.

Regards,
Sharath GS

Reviews


allinclusivez:Very on time, very fair

sharath_gs:it was a good experience, looking forward to work more with him in future

tosin_k:He was very efficient and responsive throughout the project, and completed his work very thoroughly. He was also indispensable in setting up the finished web app on a server.

sharath_gs:It was a great experience. Looking forward to work more with him in future :)

dickyhk:Great work! Will definitely work with you again very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment