Monday, November 5, 2018

I will do programming work for ios or os x using swift language

I will do programming work for ios or os x using swift language












About:

I am in programming since 2001,

today I am interested in swift programming language so I am ready to put my experience under your service to develop iOS or OS X application upon the following rates/duration

10 hours of my work for 50$ (within 30 days)
10 hours of my work for 100$ (within 20 days)
10 hours of my work for 200$ (within 10 days)
10 hours of my work for 325$ (within 7 days)
  5 hours of my work for 190$ (within 5 days)


Note.1: Contact me to send you custom offer,

Note.2: I use timeDoctor service to track my time, so you can be sure that I will really work for paid hours,

Note.3: I charge minimum of 10 hours so if your project/task will take
5 hours for example then you need to buy 10 hours, or use last option from above,
 
Note.4: of course you can buy my service many times for continues work or large projects/tasks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment