Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will do ios and android mobile app development

I will do ios and android mobile app development












About:

My team of professional developers has provided development for native IOS and Android for projects of any scope and scale. 
My team is high experienced in development apps for different needs:
  • Business apps
  • GPS related apps
  • Database apps
  • Calls and SMS apps
  • Protection, VoIP and security apps
  • Firebase and Push notifications
  • Network services
  • Server solutions
  • Deep UX/UI customization

Android skills:

  • Android Studio
  • Java
  • Kotlin
  • RxJava
  • Guava
  • Buttrknife
  • Retrofit
  • Gradle
  • JUni

iOS skills
  • xCode
  • xCode Interface builder
  • Storyboards
  • AppCode
  • CocoaPods
  • objective-C
  • c/c++
  • Swift

Why to work with us?

  • Delivery accurately on time
  • High quality
  • Full stack of iOS and Android functionalities
  • Projects of any scale

I am always up for cooperation and ready to provide a quality response for your business needs.

In my practice, every project I did is unique. So the approach to estimate all details and implement every idea in the optimal way is special for every particular project.

Let’s discuss your ideas and my team will provide you a clear and an accurate estimate in several hours.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment