Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will convert PSD to XML and android xml based on the android operating system

I will convert PSD to XML and android xml based on the android operating system












About:

      Do you want to convert PSD to XML and PSD to android XML?

Android app development has become crucial for businesses and law firms to grow in drastically competitive market. I've been converting PSD to android XML for more than 4 years and I have tackled with challenging mobile app. I can convert your idea into reality product so that you can stand out in the android market. Yes, you have landed on the right place.

I am Ali Ahmad! Serving clients from all over the globe, professional android developer motivated by die hard challenges and the deadlines resulting perfect PSD to XML experience.

Ask me to convert your responsive website into mobile app and I'll do it within 1 day without responsiveness flaws. you can also ask for the source code of the projects and the guidelines for any kind mobile app.

What's included?

  • Google Maps 
  • REST APIs and Server Connectivity
  • Social media connectivity
  • Recycler view adapter
  • Inflating and filling UI
  • Layout Animation
  • Layout Transitions in fragments
and much more. 

100% satisfaction with multiple revisions and money back guarantee! Please contact before placing order to discuss your idea.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment