Monday, November 5, 2018

I will create AR/VR game using unity.

I will create AR/VR game using unity.












About:

I will create any game in augmented reality and will provide it for Android and iOS.I have also experienced in GPS based game so, I will provide GPS support if you want.
If you want to make architecture app in augmented reality the let me know I will convert your idea into game or app.

My Expertise Are:

  • Virtual Reality
  • Augmented Reality
  • 2D games
  • 3D game
  • Game Assets
  • Bug solving
  • android plugin for unity
  • Animation system
  • Multiplayer
  • Scripting
  • Sounds
  • Re-skinning
  • Particle Effects 
  • Editor tools
  • UI etc.

Please contact me before ordering.
                                             
 Thank you.

Reviews


aiden2015:great fiverr experience! professional and timely

jayesh8585:great experience with buyer. very good communication and overall experience is perfect.

flashndeshn:working with jayesh is great, will definitely work with him on further projects.

jayesh8585:I really love to work with him. provided everything which was requires.\nreally communicative and helpful.\nthank you so much I'd like to continue with you.

rlynch1111:Very impressed with the work! I am going to continue working with him and expand the project


No comments:

Post a Comment