Monday, November 5, 2018

I will do any type of unity work

I will do any type of unity work












About:

                             ****************Welcome to My Gig********************
                             ****************100% Refund Policy********************
I will do any type of work in unity. I will Develop Unity 3D Android & IOS games for you. I have been developing games in unity for more than 4 years.

Note: Please discuss before ordering.

 My expertise are:

Augmented Reality
Virtual Reality
Multiplayer
Leap Motion
Hologram
Scripting
UI
Reskining

Note:-
Please discuss before order in detail.

Reviews


hussain1982:Good start and I'm excited to see final result . Thanks !

ranawasal:enjoying to work with him. having a great time and for sure we will work again

vincentwesley:Always good work!

ranawasal:It's really nice to work with him. Will work long term.

maximillianbrad:Hard worker, fast turn around times, and had no issue with multiple revisions. pleasure to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment