Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will fix android app issue

I will fix android app issue












About:

I am Web as well as Android Developer & Graphic Designer with much experience in making Responsive Website App desing , Android Apps and to add different functionalities in the web pages & apps. I assure you that once you come you will definitely satisfied with my work. I will also provide you discount where needed.

My service list

  •  Building complete Ui from design(PSD).
  •  Social media integration(Facebook , Google  , Githu , Linkedin)
  •  Connecting with  Cloud (any Api).
  •  Building complete backend in Firebase.
  •  Integration of Payment gateway.(Paypal , Android Pay).
  •  Login Sign Up 
  •  Qr and barcode scanner integration.
  •  Uploading on Google play.
  •  Database(sqlite)
  •  Google play services(Maps , Analaytics , Location).
  •  Monetize Android app (ADMOB).
  •  Converting any responsive website into android app.
  •  Building backend with (Volley , Retrofit).
Please Contact me Before order

Thank You

Reviews


khubsons:The seller was always accessable. There were some technical issues which got sorted out eventually. A genuine n hard working seller.

khubsons:The seller was always accessable. There were some technical issues which got sorted out eventually. A genuine n hard working seller.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment