Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will test your android app for usability

I will test your android app for usability












About:

A User Experience Researcher with more then five years of mobile app development experience will test your Android app and give you feedback on how to improve its usability.

The recommended gig is $10, with the extra for a detailed report. This is going to cost you a lot more in Silicon Vally :o)

Reviews


spindelspi:Wonderful fella to work with, I am happy to have found him and on my current project I believe we will work together through out the life span of the project.

totoromori:Enjoyed working on this project, and looking forward to work together in the long term! Great buyer to work with!!

spindelspi:the quality of his work

billybob80:Great feedback and I will consider some of your statements for the next update :)

totoromori:Enjoyed this gig. Highly recommended buyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment