Saturday, February 1, 2020

Android And Ios App Development











About:

**DO NOT ORDER THIS GIG WITHOUT DISCUSSING. THIS IS NOT A 15$ GIG. ORDER CANCELLATION IMPACTS ON RATINGS OF BOTH** 



I had 4+ years of experience in mobile app and web development. 

I create android and iOS mobile applications as per your requirements. I also do web development on ASP.Net, php, WordPress etc. for Static, Dynamic and E-commerce websites and web application.  



You must message first with your full requirements then I will send you the cost and time required for creating the app or website/web applications. 



What we do?



  • Custom ios/iPad applications.
  • Custom Android applications.
  • Custom Website Development and Web applications.
  • I had a team that works on Wordpress, ASP.Net, php, CSS & HTML.


And many more...



If you can tell your budget and timeline to me, that would be better as then I will suggests solution according to it. 



*** Customer Satisfaction is prime concern for me!!! ***I am open for discussion at any time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Work. As same as I want. Thank you for this kind of work I'll be happy to work with you again in future.

:

awesome buyer

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment