Thursday, February 6, 2020

Make Or Edit Unity Games And Apps











About:

Hi!,

I love coding games both as a hobbyist and a Indie Game Developer. Unity 3d is my expertise. I will code or fix your broken Unity scripts in C# and JavaScript. Code will be:



  • Well Commented
  • Efficient
  • Object Oriented
  • Tested
  • Cross Platform
  • Neat



I am an expert in Unity scripting API and can code or fix all types of scripts. This service can prove to be very useful for game designers who don't want to code or if you want your own game!

Moreover, I also make complete Unity games from scratch, both 2d and 3d, for Android, iOS, Web and Desktop. Contact me for such big projects. Pricing will differ for these projects.



Also, please contact me before ordering so that i can complete the order before the required time. Looking forward to an excellent experience here at Fiverr!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is a work in progress. A project with another stage complete. Very happy with the sellers commitment to the task and their desire to create a product that meets my vision. Appreciate also very much their insights and advice during the build.

Seller's Response:

I love this sellers attention to detail and his professionalism and courtesy in discussing requirements. As a result, we are off to a great start with a demo that I had trouble stopping playing :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent buyer. Very understanding and motivating.

Seller's Response:

El es el mejor con el que eh trabajado, estoy muy contento de conocerlo (He is the best)

:

Best buyer on fiverr. Very motivated, kind and caring towards sellers. Provides crystal clear and easy to meet requirements




No comments:

Post a Comment