Saturday, February 1, 2020

Project Management For Mobile Apps And Web Projects











About:

Hi,



I am providing Project management remotely with the mobile applications projects as well web projects, and remotely can handle team of 8 -10 people, with multiple projects simultaneously, also providing hourly based service, as well fixed one. Have experience of more than 6 years in this fields and mastery in requirement analysis, time & cost estimation, Team handling , project delivers, international client communication and all stuff required or included in project management field.



Thanks,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Immu helped me to organize my project and put it in the right track. Very pleased with the work he has done. I hope to continue to hire him in the future for the next phase of my project

:

Abu is gentleman, great communication and very enthusiastic about his project, want to work with him again and again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment