Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Note: Please be kind enough to discuss the requirement before creating an order.



Do you have a great idea or an application to be brought to live without worrying about developing it to work on iPhone and Android? I will help you to engineer the app which is exactly on your mind!



React native is there to make your application work on different platforms with a single code base. Many tech companies like Airbnb are using react-native to create mobile apps and it has made their delivery fast and robust. And also react-native is now supporting Web, MacOS, Ubuntu and VR!



I can guarantee you that I can create a web app that can exceed your ambition on design and performance. And also I can co-work with a team and follow best agile practices to deliver the app. 



Feel free to drop a message to clear out any requirement you have.



Best Regards

Sandaruwan

www.sandny.com

Reviews


:

Sandaruwan was prompt and professional in resolving my urgent need within a day.

:

He did the work in minimum time that I expected! Will use him again!

:

I had an urgent need to resolve issues before a customer deployment. Sandaruwan went above the call of duty to resolve everything requested in 4 days. I look forward to working with him in the future!

:

Excellent, very professional.

:

Delivered the fix fast! Has good knowledge on the subject. Will use him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment