Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Hello dear and welcome to my this gig



note*

--- I am android app developer not game ---

--- You must repose me when I get question about project ---

--- Code must be in android studio ---



Required data for this gig must provide me these thing before we start project

 

-- Complete android studio source code --

-- provide .jks file and key alias and password for that so I can rebuild your new signed apk and update your app with new version---



Feel free to ask any thing I will available 20 hours on fiverr :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Goooood

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir

:

Really nice work with this developer. I will come back with my other project see you seen dear.

:

Great work for me thanks sir

:


No comments:

Post a Comment