Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

**** It's my challenge that no one providing this type of features in just a low payment

****

you have to provide:

*website URL

*app icon

i will give you an application with

 *splash screen

 *Top bar menu(follow web site theme color)

 *Basic navigation function(Back-Refresh-Go to Home etc.)

 * add sliding menu

 *Add facebook,twitter,youtube pages in the app

 *send you apk file in order delivery to upload anywhere

.*add call us Now,Email Button,people able to call and email you with that.

 *free publish app in your account.



.......1 DAY DELIVERY..........

............ONLY IN 5$..............

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job, recommend othera

Seller's Response:

thanks

:

He is very genuine and customer satisfaction oriented, very responsive my first time working with app developer it's good.... Thanks

:

one of the best boss I ever had.thanks mate for feeling me as a brother and most likely he give every direction what I want.I hope for the best for him.thank you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment