Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

Hi Everyone,



I am working Karenderia Project for a quite number of years, and I see many people who brought Karen Delia mobile app is having a hard time customizing the app styling and adding features to the app.



So I am offering all my services to people who thinks their business seriously. 



By ordering this gig, You will get a great looking app out of the standard app offered via the author on the store.



Before placing the order for any gig, contact me via message so that we can discuss the project and proceed.



Your's in Sucess

Stanly Stephen

Reviews


:

Excellent seller. Really knows the Karenderia app and how to solve problems fast. I would recommend working with him if you're looking for a reliable seller

:

Very good work

:

He is a pro with this script !

:

Fast, clean, and detailed work. Highly recommended.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment