Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

Does your business want to do more with Facebook Messenger?


Interested in using a chatbot for customer service and marketing?
Conversational Interfaces have emerged as a unique opportunity to engage with consumers in an individual and personalized way. I strive to ensure the barrier to entry to launching your own Messenger bot is fantastically low.



While many new bots rely solely on users clicking on prompts or texting pre-configured commands, what's interesting about the bots I build is that they can be powered by an A.I. engine that also lets you talk to the service more conversationally.


When any issues arise, I provide immediate and thorough technical support.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Antony was great and put together a complex Bot for me in the platform I requested. He worked with me when it wouldn't work correctly until it was fixed. I appreciated his time and am very happy with the Bot. Having him work on the technical freed me up to work on the content and other creative projects I had on my list.

:

Outstanding experience! I look forward to working with you again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment