Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will convert website to android application

I will convert website to android application












About:


I will convert your Website into a responsive ANDROID App. Also if you want to convert some webpages into a android app, I can do that for you as well. Once you update your app, your android app will be update automatically.  

I will also add app icon and splash screen for free. You just need to give me

  1. Website URL
  2. App name
  3. App logo (512x512)
  4. App splash screen image (720x1080)

Once you order i will send your app back to you within 24 hours. 

Reviews


millermartha:But the seller is very nice and trustworthy, work still in progress though, excellent

codaphic:Outstanding Experience!

nazmul3420:wow Thank you for making the app for me. It is very good. There is no other good developer like you in fiverr. You are the best and most genius. Thank you so much for following the requirement and deliverying the app in time!! GOOD JOB!!

millermartha:But the seller is very nice and trustworthy, work still in progress though, excellent

codaphic:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment