Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will make corrections to ios android app

I will make corrections to ios android app












About:

I am a mobile app developer with three plus years of experience.I have developed more than 20 apps till date , have good track record on store.

I can deliver complete  efficient mobile app solution in give time line at best cost.

I can also make correction , debug existing code and add new feature to any existing iOS android app.

Reviews


deepvithalani:Great work done ! Zakir is one stop solution for all your technology needs. Great team to work with. I would surely recommend this guy and would surely be working for future work.\n\n\nCheers !

zakirqureshi:It was pleasure working with you !

maxsmith247:Enjoyed working with you.

zakirqureshi:Thank you !

tomtom9:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment