Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will do unity game development and work as a mobile game designer

I will do unity game development and work as a mobile game designer












About:

 have more than 3 years of experience working with startups of various sizes and budget, helping them create & design amazing mobile app & unity 3d Game 

I can design & develop any type of game like racing games, car simulation games, unity 3D action games, word search, endless runner and many more. 


Services I offered:

1- Premium Quality Graphics 
2- InApp purchases integration to earn money
3- Ad network integration(Facebook + admob + chartboost ) to earn money
4- Bug Fixing 
5- New features Integration 
6- Facebook SDK integration 
7- Leaderboard Creation 
8- Social Sharing Buttons

Ready to use Games I offer:


1- Car simulator 
2- Salon games
3- Truck Simulation 
4- Fighting Games
5- Word Search games  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment