Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will get your work done! + See More

I will get your work done! + See More












About:

  • My apps ARE NOT NECESSARILY $20COMPLEXITY/TIME REQUIRED to develop your app, DETERMINES COST.

  • DO NOT ORDER THIS GIG WITHOUT HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH ME.

  • DON'T DO GAMES. 

Below is how I work with buyers;

1.) Write an app requirement (Stating clearly all the features the app MUST possess). If possible come up with mockups/wireframes.

2.) We agree on cost and I begin app development.

3.) I am done when I have created an app that satisfies your app requirement.

4.) Revisions during/after development will cost you extras. (Cost is dependent on the number of changes to be made)


Feel free to ask any questions :)

Thanks.

Reviews


wcre8tive:Amazing developer high skilled recommended for all.

emmanuelkehinde:A great buyer with a great sense of understanding! Would love to work with you more.

wcre8tive:Awsome, perfect! Suitable to my needs and cusmized my Android app as a PRO! Cheers!

emmanuelkehinde:Awesome buyer!

wcre8tive:Amazing developer high skilled recommended for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment