Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I will work for everyone & assure to complete your work within time .I always respect milestone.

I will work for everyone & assure to complete your work within time .I always respect milestone.












About:


Hello,
    Greetings from anupamsingh378. Hope you are doing well.

To increase the app performance in android app , the first thing is to fix the bugs . I have 5+ years experience in android development.

My offers are listed below for fixing android app bugs :

1. Social Login(Fb,G+,Twitter,Instagram,etc).
2. Payment Gateway (Paypal,Paytab,Paytm,etc).
3. Google Map and Api(Direction,Autocomplete,place,etc).
4. Firebase and Push Notification.
5. GPS and Location Service.
6. Material Design(RecyclerView,CardView,CoordinatorLayout,AppbarLayout,Navigation Drawer,etc).
7. Image Processing (Glide,Picasso,etc)and Image Crop.
8. Network Service(Volley) and JSON parse
9. Background service.

Why Should Hire Me ?

  • Fast and Reliable service
  • Provide 99.99% bug free code
  • Provide well known documantaion
  • Provide source code

Reviews


ndigital:awesome service, very fast and helpful :)

anupamsingh378:Thank you

kokingdome:Good job! Thank you.

anupamsingh378:Thank you

hostrings:Thanks Buddy.... Quality Work you provide me.


No comments:

Post a Comment