Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I will integrate facebook login in ios and android application

I will integrate facebook login in ios and android application












About:

Hello,

I have well experience in developing of iOS Application and also for integrating Facebook Login in application. I developed more than 100 application in iOS.

Reviews


pp8435:Thanks for finishing the job, I will use this seller again in future.\n\nJignesh was able to complete the facebook integration and fix the bug another developer couldn't. \n\nThank you again.\n

jignesh26:Thanks you very much.

waynepehrson:Blazing fast support! Highly recommend. Very professional.

jignesh26:Thanks. Enjoyed work with you.\r\nGreat Buyer.

pp8435:Thanks for finishing the job, I will use this seller again in future.\n\nJignesh was able to complete the facebook integration and fix the bug another developer couldn't. \n\nThank you again.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment