Monday, July 16, 2018

I will make 2d game in corona sdk

I will make 2d game in corona sdk












About:

I am an expert Corona SDK game developer. I believe that I can make you game idea into reality. I can deliver your game as quickly as possible depending upon the requirements that clients set.
I will be available all the time for communication.

Reviews


sangkushin:He is a very professional programmer who I have never ever met before. Although, I gave him just little guideline he has been completing a nice results. \n\n- Hard Worker \n- Finishing work on time\n- Excellent Programming Skill \n- Good Communication \n- Kind and Great person\n\nOverall, I am surprised and impressed through this time.\n

nomantalish:outstanding working experience with you Sangkushin. Clear specifications looking forward to work with you again in near future.

sangkushin:He is a very professional programmer who I have never ever met before. Although, I gave him just little guideline he has been completing a nice results. \n\n- Hard Worker \n- Finishing work on time\n- Excellent Programming Skill \n- Good Communication \n- Kind and Great person\n\nOverall, I am surprised and impressed through this time.\n

nomantalish:outstanding working experience with you Sangkushin. Clear specifications looking forward to work with you again in near future.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment