Monday, July 16, 2018

I will do an app for location based services

I will do an app for location based services












About:

I will develop a MVP for your location based app like taxi app, ride sharing app, an app for places nearby, or any similar app. 

Why should you work with me?
1) I have expertise in developing apps with an accuracy with just 50cm variation from the actual location.
2) I have a quick turnaround time.
3) I am easy to work with.
4) Before getting into any kind of engagement, I prefer to have a doc for future reference to avoid any disputes in future.

Reviews


runurrunur:How refreshing to find a contractor who actually delivers on their promises. The POC that was requested was not only delivered in a timely manner, but it was exactly what I was looking for, at a reasonable price. The seller complied with all my various requests, and was transparent along the way. I look forward to working together again!

avi0191:It was amazing working with this seller. His passion and commitment to the project are unprecedented. It was amazing to work with him and looking forward to further collaborations.

deepverma554:Avinash possesses good communication skills. He is very patient. I enjoyed a lot working with him.

ashve25:The experience working with Deep was great. He is a great communicator which makes him easy to work with. I definitely recommend him for app/web related work.

deepverma554:He is a great buyer. He has got good communication skills. Explained the task very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment