Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will develop a small, professional iOS app with simplistic features.

I will develop a small, professional iOS app with simplistic features.












About:

Note:Please contact me with details of your app before placing an order.


I'm an expert iOS App Developer based in the UK. My objective is to design and create simple yet beautiful stream lined apps with perfect functionality and intuitive UI and UX. I am an effective learner with excellent problem solving skills within my field and I have experience working with clients.


I've been programming since 2010 and developing iOS apps since December 2014. I'm a highly disciplined, motivated, ambitious individual with a strong desire to make your vision of an app come to life and I will commit to do whatever it takes to deliver on time in accordance with any deadline. I wish to develop great client relationships.

Also, effective monetisation is key and all my apps make passive income.


  • Expert iOS Developer.
  • Successful apps published.
  • Strong background in Swift and Xcode.
  • Experienced with JSON, REST, Firebase, AWS, Node JS, and the like.
  • ​Expert at Core Data, Core Location, Social and many other iOS frameworks.
  • Native English Speaker.
  • Friendly, Punctual, and Professional.

If you have any questions please contact me.

I am looking forward to working with you on your iOS app.

Reviews


jansanders:Truly an elite level developer! He's extremely knowledgeable and followed my instructions perfectly. Most definitely the best app developer I've worked with, I would recommend him to anyone!

zacworkman:Thank you!

lroy83:professional. nice. fast.\nwill return!

zacworkman:Excellent buyer! Clear and concise instructions, great communication and very friendly :)

jansanders:Truly an elite level developer! He's extremely knowledgeable and followed my instructions perfectly. Most definitely the best app developer I've worked with, I would recommend him to anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment