Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will create ios application in xcode

I will create ios application in xcode












About:

Hi i am Darsan a ios , adnroid and game developer with 3+ year experience in app development


i can any work on xcode that relate to ios app

1.Adding Map and GPS
2.Social media app like Instragram
3.Travel base app like Uber
4.App for business centers
5.Game for ios

contact me for more info
please don't place the order before contact

Reviews


kylekellen:darson091 was a pleasure to do business with. Quick responses, quick turn-arounds, and really excellent coding work. I will be hiring him again and again.

darsan091:Great Buyer

commerceglobal:Excellent delivery!

darsan091:Great Buyer

sladerade:Darsan was amazing to work with. Did above and beyond what was expected. I have used him before in the past and I will continue to use him now. Honestly you will not get better quality and speed for the price. Thank you again Darsan!


No comments:

Post a Comment