Friday, July 27, 2018

I will convert website to android app

I will convert website to android app












About:

Contact me before place order

WEB TO APP JUST LIKE A NATIVE APP

I will convert your website to Android app. Also, upload it to google play store (make sure your website is mobile compatible. you can check that in a mobile browser.)

As more than 80% traffic comes from mobile, so this is a great way to improve traffic on your website.


Your app will look same as it looks in the mobile browser and also updates automatically with when you update the website.


NO IOS APPS!!

Reviews


bmjain:Timely again

dfanumudu:Very Satisfactory

ankitakoladiya:Would love work again with. Great experience throughout !!

cairo2447:The seller is extremely patient and helpful. Her skills goes beyond! It was a true pleasure. We have another project for her today! Absolutely great seller/coder/designer. Thanks

micisking:She's the best. I will work with her again. Good communication and timely delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment