Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will develop an android app

I will develop an android app












About:

Hello

* The price of the app may vary, it depends on the complexity/time required to develop an app.

* PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

A) As the title implies, I will convert any of your ideas or thoughts into an ANDROID app.   
B) Completion of the gig is dependent on the complexity of your desired app.


Below is how I work with buyers;

1. Write an app requirement (Stating clearly all the features the app MUST possess). If possible come up with mockups / wire frames.

2. We agree on cost and I begin app development.

3. I am done when I have created an app that satisfies your app requirement.


Thank you


Reviews


precisioneh:Quick easy and reliable

bricewilliams:Excellent service as always!! Have a couple more projects for you! Thanks

bricewilliams:This is best app service on fiver hands done. Fast, perfect development... and he even added somethings I needed after the order was done!!! Will keep ordering you bro thanks!

akash92deep:Thank you so much for your feedback. It was an outstanding experience to work with Brice. He was very cooperative and easy to work with. I hope to work with you again. Thank you!

houcinemoozart:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment