Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will do a task or fix a bug in your ios app using objective c

I will do a task or fix a bug in your ios app using objective c












About:

I am an expert iOS developer with around 5 years of experience in native iPhone/iPad development.  

I always pursue long-term relationship with great clients. 

I have expertise in following

- Native: Objective-C, Swift, C/C++ , Php, Mysql
- Firebase Integration
- Local and Push Notifications 
- Web services-based applications
- Cloud backend
- Database
- Social media / Social Network-based Application
- Google Map
- Ad services
- Chat Applications 
- Convert Website to iPhone/iPad app
- Animation based applications
- Calendar based applications
- Audio / Video Applications
- Convert application into latest iOS
- Bug solving for existing applications

Looking forward for further discussion about the project. I always believe in quality work with time accuracy.

NOTE: Please contact before buying the GIG

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment