Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will publish your android app to play store in 1 hour

I will publish your android app to play store in 1 hour












About:

Hello,

First of all Congrats!! for your App and secondly I'm happy to help you with my gig below.

Google Console Developer charges $25 for creating Publisher's account for app publishing.

If you have an android application and you want that to be published on PlayStore. I will publish that for you from our Developer's account on PlayStore.

--- Please Inbox Me Before You Order This Gig ---

The custom order also accepted If you have any query. Please inbox! I respond you soon.

---  I Just Need The Following Things to Publish Your App ---


  • App category
  • Contains Ads (Yes/No)
  • Title (App Name)
  • Short Description
  • Long Description
  • Screenshots 
  • App Icon (512x512)
  • Featured Graphics
  • And Most Importantly An APK (Signed Apk)

Reviews


monsf03:good seller

andyjadeja:good buyer

enrique1211:great work!!

andyjadeja:nice to work with this guy

monsf03:good seller


No comments:

Post a Comment