Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I will create any kind of facebook app

I will create any kind of facebook app












About:

STOP YOUR SEARCH! YOU'VE FOUND THE FACEBOOK APP DEVELOPER YOU DESPERATELY NEED!

Are you in need of great Facebook app? Do you need quick response times, fast delivery and professional service? Are you a startup or an individual that needs FB app at an affordable price?

You've come to the right place!

I’m a professional Facebook app developer with six years of experience. Combine that with my superior FB marketing skills and natural gift for coding, and you’ll see why 12+ and counting repeat clients can’t get enough of my work! 

I create apps that are unique, appealing and achieve the goal! 

I develop all apps:
✓ Canvas app
✓ Page tab app
✓ Survey app
✓ Web app ( using graph API )
✓ Opt-in app ( collect emails directly from FB page )
✓ Facebook login
✓ Messenger bot

My service includes unlimited revisions and free support, because I don't believe in getting paid if you aren't satisfied. 

What are you waiting for? Order now!

I am looking forward to work with you!

( Message me if you have questions, I'll get to you ASAP )

Reviews


iaingoodridge:Great understanding of the project, and flexible solutions.

ultrasmoov:Ali was amazing! We had very detailed conversations to pin down all the requirements and he delivered exactly as promised. He knows his stuff and was able to make some suggestions that improved the overall design. I would highly recommend him and will gladly partner with him on future projects.

shahidali21:Outstanding Experience! Alex is very cooperating, provided all the requirements clearly that helped me in providing quality work. I will definitely work on future projects.

radioton:Ali is a very skilled an flexible programmer - schedules were matched, expectations topped! \nGreat communication! http://ow.ly/l6cH30ea9tl

shahidali21:Very nice and professional person. Went extra miles in providing details for the app. Great communication. I would love to work again! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment