Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will develop,modify,reskin,assets integrate unity 2d,3d games

I will develop,modify,reskin,assets integrate unity 2d,3d games












About:

***PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER***

Hi, I am a experienced game developer in Unity3D. I use Unity, c# to develop games for Android,iOS and Desktop platforms. I have working experience in developing 2d, 3d, action, strategy, racing games w/o multiplayer system. I can reskin/modify any of your existing game projects or Unity Asset store's assets. I can implement Google Play services, Achievements and Lead board functionalities to your game. Feel free to contact with me for brief discussion about any of your Unity projects. 

Reviews


amsinco:Nice modification on an old code: nice to pick up again where we left off.

tonmoywizzy:Thanks as always!

amsinco:Thx for another smoothly completed integration. Excellent work as usual !

tonmoywizzy:Thanks again as usual :)

amsinco:TMW: this integration went well - thx for another great bit of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment