Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will convert your website to android app and provide apk.

I will convert your website to android app and provide apk.












About:

I will convert your responsive website into an appealing ANDROID application.

The developed application will look exactly like your Website and If you make any changes to the Website then the application will be updated automatically.

What I'll provide in basic gig:

  • App Icon
  • Splash Screen
  • App Loading Progress Bar


NOTICE: Contact me BEFORE ordering this gig!
Before we can start this gig, I will need to know specifics of the job to ensure a timely delivery. If you do not contact me first, I may cancel the order.

Questions? Send me a message! I'd love to hear from you!

Reviews


princesharma175:he is good in his job

nine2fiver:I'm glad you are satisfied.

princesharma175:plz upload to google play i sent u the login details\n\nand swnd me link once ia done

nine2fiver:Outstanding Experience!

zakia_baloch:excellent work thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment