Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I will develop native android app

I will develop native android app












About:

I’m the Android-Rockstar you’re looking for

I have over 8+ years of experience in Android/iOS Developer, Java, J2EE(Spring/Hibernate)

I have expertise in:
Mobile Application (Android, iOS)
  - Live Streaming
  - Chat SDK (QuickBlox, SendBird, AppLozic, Pusher, Layer, Firebase)
  - Firebase (Database, Storage, Cloud Messaging, etc)
  - Push Notification 
  - In-App Purchase, PayPal, Stripe SDK
  - Google APIs i.e. Map, Places, Direction
  - Google Analytic for tracking
  - Flurry, AppBoy Integration
  - AdMob Integration
  - Web Services (XML, JSON)
Publish on Play Store and Apple Store
J2EE Application (GWT, Spring, Hibernate)
Amazon AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Mobile Hub, S3, CodeCommit)
Version control system (GitHub, BitBucket, Git, SVN)
Agile Methodology (Asana, Trello, Mantis, Jira)
HTML, JavaScript, CCS, etc.

I believe in building long relationships. Money isn't my primary concern - the relationship matters the most. I love to work efficiently and I highly value my client's time.

Or

Publish your android app on play store.

Talk to me before you order my gig. 

Looking forward to build long relationship.

Thank You

Reviews


goplus:very goop seller

prashantadesara:Outstanding experience.

edwinbsn5:Thanks once more. great communication from seller. quality work and as I wanted and timely delivered. in short, seller is a great developer

prashantadesara:Outstanding experience. Great communication and very co-operative. Will definitely work with this buyer for future task. Thanks again.

edwinbsn5:Best service ever. timely delivery and quality service. I ordered 4 different customization service and all services were delivered as per my instructions. Am so happy and grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment