Sunday, November 4, 2018

I will do a quality user testing of your website, game, IOS or android mobile app

I will do a quality user testing of your website, game, IOS or android mobile app












About:

I will perform the user testing and provide a complete report with screenshots for your app, game or website:

- navigation
- overall functionality
- design
- speed
- usability
- content quality

For any additional requirements send me a message.

Reviews


bolehed69:Provided the User Test quickly, great experience.

creativepromind:Thanks so much! Glad I could help.

elineversonnen:Great communication and delivers in time. Works fast and correct!

creativepromind:Thanks so much! Glad I could help

bolehed69:Provided the User Test quickly, great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment