Monday, November 5, 2018

I will create custom android and iphone applications

I will create custom android and iphone applications












About:

We are team of developers and developed many applications in android and iOS both in last 5 years. As we are having the vast experience in the mobile app development we deliver you the best. "We love what we do!!"

What I need from you is:

1) What are the functionality of the app, basically an idea of app.
2) Want you the specify the platform you want your app to be developed in.
3) Providing reference application will help your get the better idea about you concept.
4) Creating a rough sketch design of your application so that I have a better idea of your design needs.

PS:- Please discuss it in MESSAGE before placing order.

Reviews


edwardtaiken:Amazing quality and communication skills. Best professionals I've worked with on Fiverr!

binarybox91:Great buyer!! would love to work more in future!!

edwardtaiken:Had bad experiences in the past, but this experience was amazing! Would highly recommend!

binarybox91:Amazing buyer!!

lesliev01:It was great working with my developer, A great communicator and understandable developer. Design worked just fine,to my satisfaction. I would certainly use him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment