Sunday, February 2, 2020

Create 3D Animation In Unity 3D











About:

I will create 3D Animation in unity 3d. animation of any character whatever you want. just send me the 3d model of your choice . i will make the custom animation what ever you want. Also i will make 3d model of your choice in $50 , and delivery time is 5 days. 





Please contact me before placing your order!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very positive experience. Clear and Concise. Delivers what he promised with positivity and pride. Above all, he's polite and kind. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

i think all the good words is for him ... Great BUYER .. Highly Recommend

Seller's Response:

It was smooth

Seller's Response:

Great Experience

Seller's Response:

Even though I needed some small adjustments he gladly made some changes without question and I am very happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment