Sunday, February 2, 2020

Make An Online Application In Zoho Creator From Excel Sheet











About:

Hi, I am Abdul kaioum, Zoho Certified Developer. I am developing in Zoho since 2015. I am a master at Zoho's native language Deluge script. 



In this gig, I am offering you to



I can make an online application from the excel sheet which will create on Zoho creator which can be operated from any device, any operating system and anywhere. And it will be easy to use.



Note: Please contact/message me before placing an order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the awesome job

Seller's Response:

He was very helpful and supportive to finish the task within 1 day.

:

great service and persanality

:

He knows what he wants and he describes the project to the point. It becomes easier for me to work with him.

:

Excellent Service




No comments:

Post a Comment