Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I will create your iMessage Sticker App with up to 26-45 stickers

I will create your iMessage Sticker App with up to 26-45 stickers












About:

I will turn your images into a sticker pack that’s ready to submit to the newApp Storefor iMessage.

Let people express themselves in richer ways by providing stickers that can be used within their conversations on iMessage. Users can tap to send stickers in a thread, adjust their size, or peel and place them on top of bubbles, other stickers, and photos.

Stickers
Slap them on top of bubbles, dress up a photo, or even put one on another sticker. Available in the new App Store foriMessage.

I will deliver:
Xcode file ready for upload to the App Store.


Note: I don't design stickers. You must deliver stickers that ready for the App Store.

Reviews


brooily:super fast

javiernegrete:Thanks again!

dreagan:Love working with Javier. So smart and fast.

javiernegrete:I appreciate your feedback, thank you, Dee!

dreagan:Very smart - very easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment