Monday, February 3, 2020

Create Multiplayer Game In Unity3D With Photon For Ios And Android











About:

Hi i have 3+ year experience in unity3d and photon.i can make any multiplayer game in unity3d with photon for ios and android.



unity is crossplatform engine and photon is cross platform server.I can create the game with UNET also.



I will use playfab for player statics.If you want to use your own server you can contact me i can help to implement.



feel free to contact me for any multiplayer game or convert to multiplayer game



contact me before place the order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He develop the game exactly what i want to be.Always helpful and assist me everything i need at anytime.He is so skill full and friendly.Thanks and great to know such a good developer.

Seller's Response:

He is very helpful and skill full developer.We will work together many more projects again.

Seller's Response:

Excellent delivery as always. Pleasure to work with.

:

Great buyer

:

Best programmer on store! Highly recomended! Thank you very much! I will order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment