Monday, February 3, 2020

Convert Your Ideas Into Android Application











About:

**PLEASE COME TO THE INBOX BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER**

I have 5 year of experience in android studio

I can make any app in android studio

I can add or remove any functionalities in your app according to your desire



I will do what ever you want in your android app



I will modify your app,remove all the bugs and fix the errors 



I will solve all the problems in your 



  • app layout
  • application's java code
  • app resources and library files
any problem in your app



I can design and develop :

            

  •           Business app and widgets
  •           E-commerce app
  •           Database app
  •           Social media integration
  •           Push notification system
  •           Calling apps
  •           Auto reporting app crash and analytics system so we can easily maintenance app in                the future.
  •          Camera and Bluetooth related apps
  •          And many many more which you want   


         Besides this my aim is to provide

  • high quality software 
  • interactive and amazing app designs
  • high level of usability
  • 100% User satisfaction
  • delivery in time   
Thanks for visiting my gig.


          



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am sorry I put the seller in this position, As indeed a seller on this platform I understand the stress. So hopefully this will make it up to him. Please check him out, if I had a bigger budget I could of done something bigger.

Seller's Response:

your mercy will remember always.. thanks alot

Seller's Response:

outstanding work

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment