Friday, February 21, 2020

Android App Development











About:

Hi, thanks for looking



1.) I will convert any of your ideas or thoughts into an ANDROID app.   

2.) Completion of the gig is dependent on the complexity of your desired app.



Below is how I work with buyers;



1.) Write an app requirement (Stating clearly all the features the app MUST possess). If possible come up with mock-ups / wire frames.



2.) We agree on cost and I begin app development.



3.) I am done when I have created an app that satisfies your app requirements.



4.) Revisions during/after development will cost you extras. (Cost is dependent on the number of changes to be made)



Feel free to ask any questions



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller delivered the update to my app very quickly, and as always, was very easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

Buyer is great, reliable, and very easy to work with. Delivered all needed info right at the start. Everything clear and well thought out.

Seller's Response:

The seller was easy to work with, and provided results within a fraction of the expected time. Once again, I had a great experience.

Seller's Response:

The buyer explained clearly what they wanted and provided all the necessary files and documents at the very start. Once again, a great experience.

:

There was a little bug in the order that the seller submitted. After I informed him, he worked tirelessly to resolve the issue. The app works better than ever. My customers are happy, so I'm happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment