Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Create Android Apps With Sqlite Database Connection











About:

I can make any type android apps as your requirements. But this Gig is Specific to SQLite Database Connection.Though Creating Database is pro-grammatically or connect with file from asset folder.

I will provide source code also for free after buyer marked order as complete and putting review.

Those apps runs on KitKat, lollipop and Marshmallow well.

First tell your requirement correctly and let me get a clear idea about your app.

If you are not satisfied on my work then I will do unlimited revisions for you for free.

I will do my best for you. And hoping for a long time relationship.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work thank you

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

Fast, Accurate and Well Commented Code. Good job, thank you.

:

It will be my pleasure to work for you thanks

:

GOOD JOB




No comments:

Post a Comment