Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will do mobile application development

I will do mobile application development












About:

I am a skilled Mobile appplication developer I am a full time freelancer and my availability is 24X7. Client satisfection  and providing them Quality Product within deadline is my main motto.

SKILL SET :-

I am well versed with every aspect of Mobile technology. My Skillset includes Objective-C, Swift, Apple Xcode, JSON / XML Paring, Mapkit, Core Location, Amazon Web Services, Social Media Integration, Audio / Video Streaming, Firebase, Realm, Core Data, FMDB, Sqlite,Cocoapods,Carthage, Implementation of static libraries,Android Studio, Core Java, Kotlin and many more.

I have good knowledge of iOS design Patterns like MVC, MVVM and VIPER.

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND :-

Regarding my education i have Masters degree in computer science , Bachelor degree in Science and Professional diploma in Mobile applications and programming.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :-

I have 6+ years of experience in developing Mobile applications. During this time I have developed more than 150 apps. My expertise in Social media and enterprise apps make me a good programmer. I have developed apps for various Government Organisations, Colleges and Enterprise firms. I have 100% happy clients.

Reviews


hayek8:Best on Fiverr

edlerdorrilas:I'm happy with the professionalism of his work, although I asked him a lot he was really professional, I'm proud of his work and I highly recommend himapp developer.

bhupinderverma:Nice to work with this client want to work with him again and again. Highly recommended.

makahlahamilton:Very friendly, easy to work with and responsive.

bhupinderverma:Very nice to work with this client. Always available Responsive and highly recommended. Want to work with her again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment