Saturday, September 22, 2018

I will make hyper casual game in unity for multiple platforms

I will make hyper casual game in unity for multiple platforms












About:

Hie :) I am specialised at Game development and could swiftly transform your game idea into a top ranked game. With a team of seasoned developers and senior artists, I am up to launch your project right away.

I can Develop any type of game Simulation, Shooting, Endless, Racing or of your idea based in 2D and 3D.

My games have:
---Good graphics
---Complete UI
---Application Icons
---Splash Screen
---Great Smooth game Mechanics
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services that I can Provide
---Any type of game Development
---Can mange all 2d and 3d graphics for your game
---Re-skin your game
---Add integration
---Social Media Integration in Game
---3D Models
---VFX
---And more

Feel free to reach out! Cheers.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment