Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will create 2d game with construct 2

I will create 2d game with construct 2












About:

Hi,

I am a Construct 2 developer i can make any  type of 2d games in construct 2 and fix bugs.
i will develop any 2D game in Construct 2 
HTML, HTML 5, plate-former games, Top Down games etc....
Adding all kind of Banners, interstitial and more features as you want!
I will do any type of upgrading in your 2D code
    
I will Add new levels for existing game or new pages to existing apps as you need .  
Services and game features that I can implement: 
● Gameplay 
● Solving problems and BUG Fixing
● In-App Purchases 
● Ads (experience with Admob) 
● Analytics (experience with Flurry) 
● Push Notifications 
● Convert C2 games to any plateform that you need e.g Andriod, IOS Adding translations
● Making colorful and perfect games
● Installation of plugins and behvior
● Help you in game code
● Exporting project
● Much, much more.


ORDER BEFORE CONTACT ME!

Feel free to contact me and ask me anything
Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment