I will develop mobile app in android and ios
About:
Seeking for app ??????
“Screens are small, apps are big.”
Focus of the world is shifting abruptly from websites to the apps on the mobile devices.In this gig, I am offering custom apps of the following categories:
· Lifestyle apps
· Social networking apps
· Productivity apps
- · GPS-powered Guides
- · Personal Assistants
· News apps
- · Game apps
- . Medical apps
- . catering app.
And all other kinds app.
What I do in this gig is:
Design, develop and maintain app from start to deployment
I also offer submission of your app to the App stores.
I am always available for discussion!!!
Thanks for you time
Order Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reviews
slade1:hey dude. nice working with you.You are indeed professional. Will use again
slade1:The seller is professional and fantastic.\nHe perform excellent service and deliver outstanding result.\nIts wonderful experience I have working with him.\nI recommend him .
hisraelih:The buyer cooperate so well for the success of the project.
wingsnewspaper:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!
cassars68:hisraelih did an awesome job on our ios app, building exactly what we needed on time and on budget. Great communication. Will definitely use again.

No comments:
Post a Comment