Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will develop Native and Hybrid Apps for both Android and iOS as per custom requirement.

I will develop Native and Hybrid Apps for both Android and iOS as per custom requirement.












About:

We are Google and ISO Certified mobile app developers, I have worked more than 10,000 hours and delivered more than 30 well appreciated apps to my clients.


In my work I always try to deliver high value & a product up to the mark. I believe an application with clear User Experience & smooth User Interface response is only possible with well balanced development approach. I deliver a product that assures quality.


**** 24*7 Availability on Skype & all messengers for meeting and talk.

**** Daily progress report & QA.

**** Ready for long-term relationship.

**** 100% Client satisfaction with Money back guarantee

**** Committed to fulfill all your requirements.

**** Best Quality Work.


My core skills and experience:

# Swift, Objective-C, iPhone SDK, XCode, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch Frameworks.

# Core Java, Eclips IDE, Android SDK, XML

# Map Kit, GPS base user navigation and Tracking

# Photo and Camera base app with many advance filers

# Image processing in mobile apps, Image filters, Image Cropping

I am looking for long term business relationship where I can utilize my skill set and provide the best quality work.

Looking forward to hearing from you.


Lets connect for interview :)  


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment