Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will create a standard android or ios messaging app successfully.

I will create a standard android or ios messaging app successfully.












About:

Hello
Fiverr World 

                              I will create an android or ios messaging app 

I will develop a standard and professional android and ios messaging app with high quality 

Features

  • Prompt messaging 
  • voice and video call
  • conference call
  • Group chat 
  • Alert or Notifications of messages
  • Strong security
  • Good Internet connections
  • Status updating 
  • Multimedia file transmission
  • Connections with all social media platforms and can upload any file from phone to app.

processes includes:

1: Front End
2: Web APIs
3: Database
4: Publish app on Android store and Apple store and so on

Kindly reach me for your work 

Thanks

Reviews


cardiby:Great seller. keep it up, I will always purchase your service when am in need of it. He is very fast and good in his niche

app_constructor:Great seller

cardiby:Great seller. keep it up, I will always purchase your service when am in need of it. He is very fast and good in his niche

app_constructor:Great seller

:


No comments:

Post a Comment