Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I will add features or do enhancements for android app

I will add features or do enhancements for android app












About:

I am a professional Android and iOS developer who has contributed many open source android libraries, views and spoken at various conferences, participated in hackathons. I have more than 5+ years of experience in Mobile development and published more than 20+ applications. My key area in Mobile developments are pixel perfect design, optimised and high scalable code, security and enhancements.

I can do it for you at very minimal cost of your own budget and with your sticked deadline. I have delivered all the apps on time with 100 percent satisfaction for all my clients. Please reach out to me for any technical clarifications and requirements. Keep in touch!

Check more about my portfolio on https://about.me/chandrasekark

Reviews


ajrulradhi:Great! Will deal with this seller again!

chandru06:Thank you so much sir. It was an awesome experience to work with you.

tommit123:Wow, Great Job Chandru!\nI can say that this is the best service here ,very fast, very good communication.\n\nThe implementation of my order was an excellent work.\nThis was not my last offer of this developer...Thankyou!\n\nbest recommendation

chandru06:Thanks a lot sir. Glad that you are happy. Looking forward to work with you in future.

ajrulradhi:Great! Will deal with this seller again!


No comments:

Post a Comment